Virginia Health Care Business Law
Mellette PC effectively represent clients through all aspects of health care transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, and recruitment. Representative transactional issues that Mellette PC attorneys regularly manage include:
- Advising clients on joint ventures, operating agreements, vendor agreements, contracts, leases, and related regulatory compliance questions
- Structuring joint ventures of hospitals and physician groups
- Advising clients in structuring new business ventures and compliance with federal and state anti-kickback and self-referral restrictions
- Preparing necessary change of ownership documents for mergers and acquisitions and negotiating related agreements
- Guiding commercial transactions by preparing contracts, deeds, and corporate documents; and
- Reviewing financing documents and preparing necessary opinion letters.