Harrison Gibbs, Jr.
Robert Harrison Gibbs, Jr. focuses his practice on representing physicians and other health care providers, state and federal regulatory compliance, corporate documents and transactions, third-party payment, and facility licensing and certification.
An active member of the Williamsburg community, Mr. Gibbs currently serves on the Olde Towne Medical Center Clinic Board. He has served as President of the Board of Directors for the AIDS Fund as well as Board Member and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Williamsburg Aids Network. He has represented patients in commitment hearings, volunteered with the William & Mary Law School Legal Skills Program, and participated in the Williamsburg Bar’s Legal Outreach clinics.
Mr. Gibbs has long family ties to Virginia. He lives in Williamsburg with his wife, Marta, and his two children.
Admitted to Practice
- Virginia Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- BA in History and Political Science, Washington University
- JD, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, College of William & Mary
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Williamsburg Bar Association